Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4 Things Tagg

4 “people” who email me regularly
1. My sister Shea
2. My Mom
3. Toys "R" Us
4. Aunt Jackie

4 places I would like to visit
1. Ireland
2. Austrailia
3. Hawaii
4. Egypt

4 favorite restaurants
1. P.F. Chang's
2. Chipotle
3. Carrabas
4. Casa Ole (There are none in AZ.)

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. Taking the boys to Disney Land!!!
2. All of Josh's milestones.
3. Getting stuff done around the house. (ie..the back yard)
4. Tyler getting bigger and helping mommy more.

4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year
1. Temperatures of 110 degrees!
2. Potty Training.
3. Getting stuff done around the house!!
4. Tyler not taking naps at all!

1 comment:

Kim Watson said...

Love your list...I can relate to much of it. Kyle's outgrowing his naps and I am potty training right now (fun, fun!) When are you going to Disneyland? We're not planning to go, but we did promise Jack to take him if he gets rid of the thumb...hmmmm