Sunday, July 27, 2008

Austin, TX July 16-22nd 2008!!!

WARNING, WARNING!! A lot of pictures ahead! I had the opportunity last week to go visit my family in Austin! We had such a great time with everyone! All of my siblings were there except for my brother Keller and his wife Cyndi. When I bought the tickets, I had no idea that I would be seeing everyone on this trip, so it was a welcome surprise! Josh taking a snooze on the plane

Yummy!
Tyler practicing his letters
Tyler's Cheesy smile!

I can't wait to ride on the airplane Mom!

Grandma and Josh

Tyler at the play place at the mall

Sweet, happy boy!

Josh and cousin Sadie (They are 1 day apart!)

WEEEEEE! I love this action shot!

The siblings. On the couch from left to right: Me (Sarah), Meagan, Shea
Bottom: Matt, Torry, Courtney

All of the grandkids! Plus or minus a few!

Josh contemplating in his sleep.....

Josh and cousin Sadie playing!

Me and sister Meagan

My mom and sisters

Me and Meagan

Yummy food at The Melting Pot

Girls night out at The Melting Pot! So much fun!
Me, Meagan, Carman, Mom, Meredith, Shea, and Lexy
Look Mom! I can eat the whole thing!!

Our vacation was a blast and I can't wait to see them all again!

1 comment:

Kim Watson said...

What a fun trip. It's always the best to go home and visit with family! Your boys are getting so big...they are adorable. You look great, too!