Saturday, September 6, 2008

Memories

Post a memory that you have of me or Todd!
Here’s how you play: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Thanks!
(please nothing TOO embarrassing)

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Sarah....my memory of you is when we were in the same ward and Visiting Teaching partners! Do you remember that really old lady that we visited??
My memory of Todd is Homecoming 1996.
By the way, I totally remember the memory you posted on mine...that was really strange because you totally deserved that point!

Kyle said...

Okay...maybe I wasn't partners with you but she was an old lady that lived in a home and she was single and she would tell us all these weird stories... who did we visit teach...I thought we visited her, Holly Lake, and Becky (I can't remmeber her last name but she was a "health nut")

Kim Watson said...

Sarah, I've been trying to come up with a good memory of you, and I thought of one today:
We were at the Backus Reunion and Tyler was about 6 months old. You were playing with him, he was being all cute and giggly, then you held him up in the air above your head. He laughed...then spit up. What seemed like a pint of spit-up landed in your face! HA HA! I remember at the time you did NOT think it was funny. But looking back, it's funny, right?

Allyson said...

Hmmm, I wish I had something embarrassing....but alas NO! My first memory is of you coming to my home to visit teach me. I thought "What a nice girl and cute little boy". Another memory would have to be earlier this year when we went to the Nursery to see the animals. Poor girl. You were sooooo pregnant and Tyler was giving you a run for your money. What a trooper to even come....I don't think I would go in my current conditions!