Sunday, January 31, 2010

3 Months Old!! (On Wednesday) ;)

Wow! Time has flown by from this:

to this:

Bradley will be 3 months old on Wednesday!



I took this picture this morning before Church. All three smiling boys!!

Bradley, here are a few things I love about you!

1- Your smile! This is #1 by far. :)
2- Your sounds. LOL! I love when you mimic my oooohs and ahhhhs.
3- I love that you're such a good eater! A welcome change to your brothers. :)

I know as you get older, I will love more things about you. Your brothers and Dad love you TONS too.

P.S. Will you ever learn to like your pacifier??

Love, MOM

3 comments:

Shea said...

Lol! Cute! He's huge!

~LisaLou~ said...

I had to laugh when you asked if he would learn to like his pacifier! I had to force Reed's on him too! I need him to use it! (hehe) He takes it pretty well now. Whew. Good luck!
I love the sounds they are making right now too. Especially the giggles!
Hope you're getting plenty of rest! See you soon, Lisa

Kyle said...

Your boys are all identical! So cute!