Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween From the Williamson's

Okay, so....I have a lot of blog catching up to do. (At least 3 weeks worth!) But I wanted to go ahead and post the highlights from our Halloween to tide you all over until I can finally get everything else posted. Enjoy!

Tyler had his Pre-School Halloween party on Thursday afternoon. He had so much fun!
"I AM A ROBOT"Tyler is drawing a scary face on his pumpkin.Tyler and his friend Evan seeing if their pumpkins will sink or float. They had to make a hypothesis. They guessed right! Float!Playing Halloween Bingo.Tyler got the first Bingo! Way to go!


This year for Halloween, we did the usual. We carved our pumpkin on Wednesday night. Tyler loved scooping out all the seeds and was surprisingly neat doing it!
Reaching ALL the way inside to grab some gooey seeds!
Gotcha!Here's Dad sketching the face of the pumpkin. Tyler wanted a silly pumpkin this year.
Tyler helping to carve the pumpkin.Here's the nose!
Silly Tyler with his silly pumpkinPosing on the front porch.At the church for our Trunk-Or-Treat. Tyler is a Robot...not a TV! hahaMommy, Josh and Tyler trick-or-treatingDoesn't Josh make a cute Eyore?!

Mommy helping Tyler get the golf ball into the pumpkins mouth.


Josh was worn out from all the excitement! He didn't even wake up while I took his costume off. He's the cutest thing ever!
Todd went as Toad from Super Mario Brothers. I love this picture! It cracks me up every time I see it! I see a striking resemblance!

We hope you all had a nice Halloween. 'Till next year!

9 comments:

Carman said...

how cute!!!

Shea said...

love the cute costumes! so fun!

The Picketts said...

How fun! LOVE LOVE LOVE the costumes! Especially your hubby's!! Very nice!

Kim Watson said...

Todd, I love the costume...so does Ryan. The boys had cute costumes, too. I love that Tyler is a robot. Ryan was a robot 2 years ago, but your turned out way better than ours!

Liz said...

I love all those costumes! Too fun!

Sarah said...

Really Kim? Ours was better than yours? I highly doubt that, but I'll take it! haha
Counting down the days!!

Emily P. said...

How cute! I need to put up our halloween pics. I wish we could have seen you guys that night. My favorite was that adorable picture of "Eeyore" smiling in the stroller. So dang cute! I loved Todd's and Tyler's costumes too. I love halloween! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Allyson said...

Ha--that is a cute little costume, did you make it! Also luving Todd costume how silly you all are!

Sarah said...

Yes..Tyler's costume was homemade.