Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Would the Last Honest Reporter Please Turn On the Lights? "

Here is a link to an amazing article by my favorite author.
Sorry to all you Obama worshipers, but facts is facts.
Oh, and by the way, Orson Scott Card is a democrat.

http://www.ldsmag.com/ideas/081017light.html

Read. Love it. Pass it on.

P.S. I'd also like to recommend ALL of Orson Scott Card's books. They are great!

*UPDATE*
So another great article about the bias of the media makes its way to the forefront. This time by Pat Buchanan. This stuff needs to get into the hands of everyone!

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78921

5 comments:

Jana said...

awesome article! I just emailed it to all my family and friends. thanks for sharing!

Randy Hinson- "The Spirit of Elvis" said...

I will do the same- it's unbelievable to me how low the media has stooped in this election AND how many "intelligent" people have been deceived.

swat said...

Great articles! They sum things up nicely. History will show that the great fraud of our times will be the deceiving portrait the media has painted of Bush, Palin, McCain, Obama, and Biden. It is truly sickening sometimes how they've pulled the wool over the world's eyes. I can't take much more.

Emily P. said...

Thanks for sharing this. I want to get this out to everyone I know.

Allyson said...

AMEN! As Justin would say, OBAMA is the anti-christ and we are in BIG trouble. Why is it that Hollywood and the media love those DEMO's?