Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

Some of you may think that we didn't celebrate Christmas at the Williamson home this year...but contrary to what you may think, we did! I am JUST now getting time to blog about it, so I hope you will forgive me. :) We had a nice time with just me, Todd and the boys this year. We stayed home and weren't rushed. We did head over to Todd's parents house later on Christmas day and the fun continued! Here are some moments we captured...Sweet, smiling Tyler in his new Wall-E hoodie that Dad bought him as a pre-Christmas gift. He loves it!

Mommy and Tyler

Tyler helping Daddy wrap Josh's present. New cars!!

Josh. Just as cute as can be, taking in everything!

Tyler finishing off the cookie dough. Mommy made cookies for Santa!

Our Christmas village. Year 1. We plan to add to it every year!


Cookies and milk for Santa and apples for the Reindeer.

Daddy reading "The Night Before Christmas."

The spread. And yes...that is Piglet sitting in the swing we got for Josh!

Look! Santa and the Reindeer ate their snacks!!

Tyler passing out presents.

Tyler got some dinosaurs from Grandma Terry and PawPaw Randy. He was so excited!!

Mommy helping Josh open his new cars from Tyler!

Santa brought Tyler a digger for his sandbox!

It was sprinkling outside, but he couldn't wait to try it out! He LOVES it!

This Christmas was by far my favorite. I loved how excited Tyler got about Santa, opening presents, and playing with all of his cousins on Todd's side of the family. That's another thing...Todd has 7 brothers and sisters and they were ALL here this year! Some traveled long distances...Washington state, Utah, and Wisconsin. Thanks Tonya, Terri, and Kim for coming to see us. It made this year so special! I'm so happy that Tyler and Josh got to know their cousins a little bit better. I hope it's not too long before we can get together again.
I hope you all had as merry of a Christmas as I did. I pray that we can always keep the spirit of Christmas in our hearts and minds all year long. Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Shea said...

So cute! I didn't take any pics on Christmas. We were all so lazy. But i will always have the memories in my head :).

Kim Watson said...

A digger! What an awesome idea for a present! I was seriously staring at the 'spread' picture trying to figure out what that thing was. We had fun with you guys this Christmas...can't wait 'til next year!

Randy Hinson- "The Spirit of Elvis" said...

Looks like a great day- wish we could have shared it with you.

Wisconsin Watsons said...

I SO miss you already! Love your pics, Terri