Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jungle Jim's Playland

During the holidays, we visited Jungle Jim's Playland with the kids TWICE! It quickly became Tyler's favorite place in the world! He enjoyed riding the airplanes, carousel, bumper cars, and the train. He did ride the roller coaster once with me...or should I say I rode with him. But he didn't enjoy that one! Neither did I. Way too fast! LOL! Needless to say, the cousins had a blast playing together and I'm sure Jungle Jim's Playland will be on the agenda for next Christmas!Tyler and Grandpa Williamson about to collide!

After going in circles for a couple minutes, he quickly got the hang of it!

Kim and Steve's sweet daughter Ally

Tyler is asking Uncle Joe for more money to make the train go! Really...he is!

Cousins. Tyler, Jack, Kyle, and Landon

Tyler and Kyle riding the train

Waiting in line.......

Tyler and Michael riding the airplaneGetting off the airplane....Watch out Tyler! Apparently this airplane isn't big enough for the both of you!

1 comment:

Aldobean said...

I love Jungle Jims! I wish they had one here instead of chuck-e-cheese. :(