Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Garden of Williamson

I was so excited to get up this morning and build our garden! I had to document this very special occasion because this is the very first thing that Todd and I have ever built together! GO US! It really was a lot of fun! So far we only have tomatoes in, but we have plans to plant many more things in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully we have green thumbs!


The garden siteThe first frame!!The frame with the floor inIt's looking like a garden to me! Tyler digging the hole for the cherry tomatoes...And Daddy planting them!Tyler loved planting the tomatoes!

All done for now! To be continued.....

6 comments:

Liz said...

That's way cool!

Matt and Jayna said...

Yay! Your garden looks great! Homegrown tomatoes are the best! I'm so excited for you guys. Having a garden is so fun.

Leah said...

Yay! Go Garden Girl Sarah!!! I can hardly wait to see pictures of what you have grown!

Allyson said...

What a good girl you are! I am soooo proud or you! I can't wait to see how it grows for you! I love how kids get into gardening. Abby keeps asking when we are going to do ours!

Kim Watson said...

Wow, it turned out great! Keep us updated on the vegetable growth and the rest of the backyard.

Scott + Wendy said...

Way to go! I am so impressed!