Saturday, February 28, 2009

We Have Grass!

Finally, after 3 years, we have grass! I am way excited about this. I'm a little bummed that we have to wait 2 weeks before the kids can play on it. But I'll be patient. They were the main reason we decided to put it in now. I'm sure lots of fun will be had in the backyard now! Thanks to Todd, Ryan, and some random guy on the street for helping lay it! Amanda and I supervised.....and I got sunburned....Oh well! It was worth it!


Ryan hard at work cutting the sod to match the curbingAll done!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Doesn't that look just lovely! Grass makes all the difference, so inviting. I'm sure the kiddo's will just love it! Good job supervising!

Liz said...

Looks great. I remember when we put our sod down it felt great!

Kim Watson said...

It looks so inviting...I want to come over there and roll around in your very green grass. Great job!