Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Almost Christmas!!

I'm more excited for Christmas this year than usual. Not quite sure why....But I put our tree up super early (the day after Thanksgiving) and I hurried and got all the decorations out. I'm really excited about the Christmas village we are going to display on Tyler's train table. It will be off limits to him one month out of the year. I hope he can handle it. So for those of you who don't live nearby or who don't visit us often, here is a little snap shot of our tree and the new garland I bought for the bar! YAY!

4 comments:

Shea said...

I know..i love decorating for christmas too. It's so fun to watch my kids faces light up. Kylee reminds me everyday what she wants. She came home from school yesterday and said 'mom someone in my class doesn't believe in santa...she told me her dad does all the work'. I'm glad she's stll in that magical wonder stage... ya know?

Charmaine said...

OK, I love the idea of the Christmas village on the train table. You have to post a picture of that so that I can try to recreate on Israel's train table.

Liz said...

Cute pics!

I am so excited for Christmas too. Or maybe it's the season that I'm excited for. I have my tree up and decorations too.

Randy Hinson- "The Spirit of Elvis" said...

It looks beautiful- the only way it could be better is if I was seeing it in person!!