Monday, December 22, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Tyler and I went to our ward Christmas party on Saturday night. Unfortunately, Todd and Josh couldn't join us because Josh was sick. It was a lot of fun! Santa was there along with Buddy the elf! The kids were in heaven! And the turn out was great!

The cultural hall was full!

Tyler and his buddy Drew
Tyler decorating his stable He's telling me to stop taking pictures of him
I think he means it!Buddy the elf! He was hilarious!!Tyler loves Santa this year!I came home to find my own little Santa!

3 comments:

Shea said...

I'm singing...I'm in a store and i'm singing...

Liz said...

Great family pics. The Christmas party looked like fun. Was the elf, Mark Glazier?

I wanted a Santa at our party and could have made it happen since I am the activites co-chair, but there were people who are against Santa so we couldn't :(

I love Josh's Santa outfit too!

Kim Watson said...

I just read the comment above mine and now I'm upset. If people don't want to do Santa, they don't have to come to the party. It's not against church policy, so they shouldn't be able to ruin it for everyone else!
Sorry. Anyway, looks like a great ward activity! I can't believe they convinced some guy to wear yellow tights. He looks just like Buddy :)