Friday, December 19, 2008

Visit to California

Last Sunday I loaded Josh and Tyler in the car and we headed to Indio, California to visit my sister Shea and her family. It wasn't an unfamiliar trip since we just went in October! It's so nice to live so close to her and be able to go whenever we want! While we were there, I helped her paint her oldest daughter,Kylee's room. We got about half of that done. (sorry...forgot to take pictures!) We also got take out from Goody's, a Mexican restaurant, went to Target..yay! And Shea and I went to her Relief Society Christmas party which she was in charge of! They had bread bowls with about 10 different kinds of soup, salad, pasta and desert. Very filling! And they had a nice Christmas presentation. We came home Wednesday morning, but not before Shea put air in my tires. Jeff noticed that my tires were extremely low, so thanks to him for that! And boy were they low! Pretty scary actually, to think I was driving on those tires with my boys in the car! But all is well now. We made it home safe and sound. Tyler and Josh were literally PERFECT the entire drive. 8 hours round trip! I have such good boys. We had a great trip and are looking forward to going again in March when my parents come to visit! Can't wait!Sweet Noah


Lorelei and Tyler watching Aunt Shea make pancakes

Shea cooking. She's got a cute little bump huh? :)
My super cute, super sweet baby Josh

Kylee, Tyler, and Lorelei enjoying the fire that Uncle Jeff started for them

No comments: