Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's A ........

Todd and I are very excited to announce that we are adding a THIRD BOY to our family! WOW! I was so sure going in to the ultrasound that it was going to be a girl, so when she said it was a boy, I was sort of thrown for a loop! I guess it just goes to show that it doesn't matter how different your pregnancies are! But you know what? I would be happy to have all boys. Mine, so far, have been soooooo good! We are so excited!!

And there you have it. It's a boy!

These pretty much all look the same, but isn't he so cute?!?






8 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Yeeeeeehaw! Three boys in a row is AWESOME, you will love it! Boys are just plain fun. Congrats!!!!
Great pictures from your vacation, too. I always wonder happened to predictability.

Liz said...

How cute is that! I've seen pictures where they look all curled up and cozy. So cute.

Maybe your next one will be a girl. I know that's all you can really say. Three boys is awesome and your boys are so good.

Liz said...

Oops, I meant I've never seen.

Matt and Jayna said...

Congratulations! That is crazy, because I know what you mean about thinking the third one is got to be a girl. I'm thinking the opposite! I keep thinking...the third one will be a boy, but watch, we will probably get another girl! That's great tho! You'll raise a bunch of boy scouts! :0)

Jana said...

Congrats!!! 3 boys will be so fun!

Randy Hinson- "The Spirit of Elvis" said...

Precious- looks like he's sucking his thumb in one of those pictures.

Scott + Wendy said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!

Allyson said...

Congrat's!!! I am sure a girl would have been wonderful, but boys are GREAT too. As long as they are healthy!