Monday, June 8, 2009

More San Fran

After our visit to Alcatraz we stopped for lunch near Pier 39. Look at what we found! Pretty cool huh? They were all so funny to watch. There are some huuuuge ones out there!


Clang, clang, clang goes the Cable Car!

Todd's friend Zach joined us on our tripThe view of Alcatraz from the cable car

This is Lombard St. It's the most winding road in the world. Pretty crazy!





Todd and I both thought this house looked so neat.


There were parrots on the loose!


At the bottom of Lombard St.




The Golden Gate Bridge. Too bad it was a foggy day. :(

The whole gang. Kaitlyn is Zach's friend.

Me and Todd on the Golden Gate Bridge

Goodbye bridge....

5 comments:

Shea said...

I want to go there someday. Looks really fun!

Randy Hinson- "The Spirit of Elvis" said...

Seals were so cool

Liz said...

I'm so jealous. I love San Fran and I've never been to Alcatraz.

You don't even look pregnant. Way to go. Almost half way there and you can still hide it. Can't wait to hear what you are having. Cross my fingers it's a girl!

Cory Williamson said...

Todd!

Your dad gave me the link so I checked out your photos. Gosh! I wish I would have known you were in San Fran. We live nearby and I would have loved to have seen you. Oh, well. Next time.
Looks like you had fun though. Maybe we'll get to see you over the summer in Bear Lake.

Your cousin,
Cory

Allyson said...

Awesome pictures. Looks like you all had a great time. I can't believe all those seals. What a life they have.