Monday, August 25, 2008

"I'd Like to Solve the Puzzle Please"

Raise your hand if you can solve this puzzle?






You guessed it! My little man ate an entire jar of carrots! I was so excited because today was the first time that he ever expressed an interest in eating solid food. I'd try and try but he would keep his lips sealed. I'd have to tickle him to make him laugh just so I could shove some food in his mouth! But today he was very eager to eat. I just can't help but laugh looking at these pictures. Thank goodness for cameras! I never want to forget these moments! Oh....and remember our clean carpets?? Well....they're not so clean anymore. We had plenty of carrot spit up today.... :)
P.S. I'd like to note that he IS wearing a diaper, however due to his ever expanding tummy, it just rolls right over it!

7 comments:

Wisconsin Watsons said...

That is the cutest thing! I wish we could not only freeze the moments, but live them again. What a cutie! Love, Terri

jackson family said...

first thought could not figure it out then...I thought that loooks like a bumbo and then I could piece the puzzle together! yeah carrots...its a veggie baylee wont eat any of them except squash

Carman said...

I knew exactly what that was!! hahaha how the heck did he get it all over him?? looks like he got ahold of the jar and played in it! =o) Too cute!

Scott + Wendy said...

Nice! I love it!

Allyson said...

That's the worst rash--contagious I'm sure--note to self, stay away from Sarah.....

that's what I thought initially! So funny! I am loving that cute belly. Big belly's are in you know.

I love the tree, how creative. Can't wait to see the end result!

Anonymous said...

After this, your blog should be named the "WILD" world of the Williamson's-haha. So cute-Both of them!!
Love MOM

Julie said...

I just love it!!! Such an exciting day when they finally go for the change. Don't you just love your Bumbo?! It's the best baby thing ever! He's a cutie.