Saturday, August 2, 2008

Midnight Release Party of Breaking Dawn!!

Last night me and a couple of friends hit the town and headed to Barnes and Noble for the midnight release of the 4th book of the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. We were united with our own kind! haha. We had an absolutely fabulous time and we are already immersed in the book! As a matter of fact...as soon as I'm done here, it's back to reading! Me, Amanda, and Emily posing with our favorite series! Notice the black fingernails. They had a booth set up so everyone could paint their nails and get fake tattoos. I passed on the tattoo.

I know this is contrary to the book...but it was still fun!

I scored these t-shirts at the last minute. It was fun to match! We got loads of compliments. Some people came up to us thinking we were in charge of the event. It was funny!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool Sarah!! I was thinking of you- Love MOM

jackson family said...

so jealous I am waiting for the dang post man to deliver...why did I not just go in..oh yeah free shipping adn I did not want to use the gas not a good enough reason!

The Williamson's said...

FUN! I almost went to that with my sisters and last min backed out, i'm very sad I didn't go, I hear it was a blast! I'm glad you had fun.

Kim Watson said...

I love the shirts. It looks like so much fun, I just might read the books now:)

Matt and Jayna said...

How fun! I am waiting for my copy to come in the mail also! I can't wait. Glad you had a fun time.

~LisaLou~ said...

You girls are so fun! I just finished the 3rd book and can't wait to start the 4th. I'm sure that you are already planning on going to the movie in Dec. We're planning on the midnight showing if you want to come!
And hey, you already have an outfit to wear!
Have a great day, Lisa

Liz said...

I want a team Edward shirt!!! I love this series, but am sad that its over. I bet that was fun to go to a midnight release party. I went to Walmart at 6 am and there were only 7 left when I got there. Since I was full term waiting for my baby to come I choose sleep over the book. I was secretly hoping I would have went into labor and would have just picked it up on my way, but no I went into labor at midnight 2 days later!