Friday, August 22, 2008

Tyler's Tree

This is the latest in the development of Tyler's tree. As you can see we haven't quite been on the ball, but we do what we can when we can. My mother-in-law was here on Monday and we started to put the fabric over the window screen with fabric stiffener and it's working great. I was able to squeeze some time in on Tuesday to do some more and hopefully I'll get around to do it later tonight as well. It's the fun part of the project! But don't worry....I'll be sure to keep you all up to date. I know you're just dying to know what it's going to look like! So am I! haha :)

3 comments:

Shea said...

I love it! So creative!

Kim Watson said...

Wow, that looks so cool! I bet Tyler thinks it's pretty awesome to have a tree in his room :)

jackson family said...

what a cool idea I dont think I could ever be that creative! seriously it looks awesome even not done!