Monday, August 11, 2008

Peanut Butter Playdough




He was pushing the star down so hard! It was cute!

We made worms!


I just got this idea from my friend Diana literally about an hour ago! She had just recently posted it on her blog so I had to try it out. I knew Tyler would have a great time with it. When I told him we were going to make play dough, he said he didn't want to. He would rather color his dump truck picture! So I went ahead and made it anyway, and as soon as it was done, he was all over it! The best thing about this play dough is that you can eat it! Of course we couldn't eat all of it in one sitting, so it's in the fridge patiently waiting for us to get it out again! Here's how you make it:

1c peanut butter
2/3c powdered sugar (the real recipe calls for powdered milk but I didn't have any)
2tbsp honey

I had to add more powdered sugar to get the consistency right and still it wasn't perfect but it was good enough!

2 comments:

The Picketts said...

I'm glad you tried it and that you guys had fun! I have my "leftovers" waiting for the next go-round. Unfortunately, I'll have to give Gracie a dose of benedryl before so she doesn't get welts from the oil!

It was pretty yummy too, eh?

Deb said...

I love peanut butter playdough... I remember we played with some in kindergarden and then got to bring it home and eat it.