Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chasing Flies

Just a funny story from this morning....Tyler has a pair of pajamas that we call his "Frog Pajamas" and he wore them to bed last night. They're green with frogs and flies and on the front it says "Chasing Flies". When he woke up this morning, I was feeding Josh in the kitchen and he noticed a fly on the floor. What choice did he have but to slide across the floor and try to catch the fly? I just thought it was so cute that he was chasing flies in his pj's with the same name!

2 comments:

Bonni said...

No way-- what a smart kid!

Allyson said...

That is funny. And might I just add that I love your venting post. Oh man, those days can really wear a person out. I love that Tyler won, and you lost...by a long ways!

So funny he doesn't like haircuts....strange, I don't know why but it always seems like cost cutters has a long wait.
You should try Cool cuts in Chandler. You get to sit in cars and play video games and all sorts of fun stuff while they cut your hair, for roughly the same price!

by the way, I have your coupon for Jcpenny.