Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Rules: Put your answers in "google image" (Pick from the first three pages). First Name: Sarah
Middle name: Leigh

Last Name: Williamson

Bad Habit: Nail Biting

What I am doing right now: Watching Dora the Explorer

Grandmother's Name: Rita (That's Rita Hayworth in the black swim suit)

Past Pet: Otis

First Job: American Coed Pageants

Where I grew up: Houston, TX

My favorite place: Home

If I went back to school I would be: more motivated

Place I want to visit: Ireland

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Food: Mexican



I tag Emily P., Wendy, Kim, Shea, and MOM!

2 comments:

Aldobean said...

How did you do that? Is there a website that does that for you or something? Also, is that your house in the house picture? It is gorgeous!

Emily P. said...

oops, I'm a bad friend. I just read this post. Sorry, I will totally do this one! It looks like fun!