Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trip To California

Last weekend I went to Indio, California to visit my sister Shea. Here are a few pictures we took during my stay. Notice there are no pictures of grownups. The kids are way cuter! :)Tyler and his cousin Lorelei at the ball park


I had to grab Shea to get this one real quick. Tyler and Lorelei hiding behind the blinds!

Yummy!

Cute Cousins! Josh, Tyler, Kylee, Noah, and Lorelei

Took a break from the ballgame to play on the play ground

"I see you!"

The kids and I had a great time visiting with Aunt Shea, Uncle Jeff, Kylee, Lorelei, and Noah. We're very lucky that they are only 4 hours away!

5 comments:

Shea said...

I love that pic of tyler playin peekaboo! He is so cute and so dang smart.

The Williamson's said...

Very cute pictures! Looks like a fun trip :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!! Love to you all- Grandma Terry

Kim Watson said...

Cute pictures! I don't think I knew you had a sister so close. That's great you were able to visit her, it looks like you had a good time.

Rebecca said...

I just have to say I love the name Lorelei (it's because I loved watching Gilmore Girls). Cute kids!