Thursday, October 9, 2008

Help Make Todd's Dreams Come True


Okay - so this is a little silly.....or maybe extremely silly - but I need your help. My favorite band Weezer is coming to town and I now have the opportunity of a lifetime: to play on stage with the band. My brothers Mark and Jeff put together a music video and entered it into a competition hosted by The Edge 103.9 in Phoenix, AZ. They were nice enough to splice me in at the last minute (my performance is rediculously embarrassing).

If we win, we will get to go up on stage at the concert and play 1-3 songs with the band using our own instruments! It's gonna be totally awesome - but we need your help. We need votes. Go to the contest page and vote for us! Give us 5 stars.....then, if you are feeling really ambitious and mischevious, give all the rest of the videos 1 star. There are a couple pages of vidoes, so you may need to click to see more. Ours is called "Mark,Jeff, and Todd".

This is my Make-A-Wish Foundation opportunity - and I didn't even have to get sick. So go vote! I will be soooo grateful.

http://www.theedge1039.com/wannabe.php

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Great video! I voted for you guys...hopefully you'll get up on stage. I didn't know you were a virtuoso tamborinist!

swat said...

Santa Vaca! Todd, that was superb. I'm pretty sure everyone at work is wondering what Steve was laughing at in his cubicle. Yes, my mirth came from you rocking out. That made my day, man!
PS We can't wait for 12/26.

The Williamson's said...

haha! that make-a-wish video is hilarious. i can't stop laughing. but honestly, that is what this weezer gig feels like... i don't feel worthy of it. i should be sick or something. -jeff