Sunday, June 29, 2008

Holdin' His Own

Today I decided to start teaching Josh how to hold his own bottle. He'd do it every now and then, but now I'm training hard core! And wouldn't you know...he's picking it up so well! I just hold the bottle in front of him and he actually reaches for it. Of course he's still not a pro, but it won't be long. Don't get me wrong....I'm not trying to force my child to grow up faster than he's supposed to. I'm actually just testing something out. Tyler held his bottle at 6 months and I always wondered if he would've/could've held it sooner if I had thought to let him. Another reason I'm doing it is for convenience! You all know what I mean. Anyway, just another step to growing up! My little man is getting so big!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute- can't wait to see you all. Love Grandma Terry

Allyson said...

I don't think your pushing him to grow up. What a cutie pie. I really do want to grab those little cheeks and give them a big squeeze.

Matt and Jayna said...

Ah, very cute picture. That would be nice to just hand him the bottle and he could feed himself. :0)
I got your message pretty late and didn't know how late you stay up, so I'm going to call you in the morning! Yes, I'm still having people over tomorrow at 10a. Hopefully you can come! If so, then I'll see you tomorrow!