Friday, June 27, 2008

Wall-E

This morning Todd and I took Tyler to see Wall-E. Grandpa and Grandma Williamson came too! He seemed to like it a lot! He sat in his seat for the first half of the movie, then rotated between standing up on the rails and sitting in our laps. I was so glad that he was good! He got to wear his Wall-E outfit that I bought him a couple weeks ago and we also hooked him up with his own Kid's Pack snack! He felt like a big boy! And to top it off, he went potty TWICE last night, so this kinda acted as a reward for that....even though he got his cars last night as a reward also. He is becoming such a big boy and we are so proud of him!

3 comments:

jackson family said...

ok so he sat still and loved it I heard it was good on teh radio but is it really?

Anonymous said...

He is so cute- can't wait to see you in a few weeks- Love MOM

Allyson said...

Can I just say that I am impressed, potty training already??? I am not doing Ethan until he is 8. Glad you all survived the movie. Looks like alot of fun!