Thursday, June 19, 2008

scrapBOOTH





scrapBOOTH is the name of Todd's photobooth company. He's partners with a good friend from work. Basically, it's a photobooth, but the guests put their pictures into a pre-made scrapbook so by the end of the event, it's ready for the bride and groom to take home. Not only is the scrapBOOTH for weddings, it's also for company parties, anniversaries, bar mitzvahs, school dances, etc....They have attended the last 3 Phoenix Bridal Shows and are already booked for next January and June. They have received an overwhelming response from brides so we're really excited! If any of you know of anyone who is getting married or who has another exciting event coming up, let them know about scrapBOOTH! It's really a lot of fun! Visit www.scrapbooth.com

4 comments:

Lexy said...

That is AWESOME!! What a great idea!

Kyle said...

That looks like so much fun! I will keep that in mind if I am every throwing a big party!

Allyson said...

Cool---I wondered what he did....hope it goes well--I'll spread the word!

Sarah's Place said...

My friend had something like this at her wedding, and it was so fun! I love the idea! I think that is so cool that Todd is doing that! Good luck!