Monday, June 9, 2008

On The Way To Growing Up

Sigh.....I can't believe how fast Josh is growing up! Yesterday he rolled over for the first time. He woke up around 4:30am, I fed him, laid him back down awake at 5:15. He usually puts himself back to sleep by talking and scratching the sheets. But he had another thing in mind this time. He was fussing more than usual so about 30 minutes later I went to see what his dilemma was and he was on his back! I was pretty surprised! Anyway, I put him back on his tummy to see if he would do it again and sure enough..he did! He received much praise and by this time there was no putting him back to sleep. Unfortunately he had no more tricks in him the rest of the day, but he woke up from one of his naps today on his back and happy as ever. I just can't believe how fast time flies. I love my two boys!!
These pictures are from this afternoon. Josh went shirtless since it was a hot day.






4 comments:

Tom said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's gotten so big! Jane does the same thing...flipping over...and then gets so mad when she can't go back the other way. Keep up the blogging...I love seeing my nephews!

Wisconsin Watsons said...

I just realized I wrote that under Tommy's name...sorry! Terri

Allyson said...

Oh, he is sweet. They do grow so fast, expecially as babies. But they are so time consuming we tend to forget to charish each quick moving moment.

Kim Watson said...

He is adorable...you need to post pictures of him more often. I love to look at them.