Friday, June 20, 2008

Looking Back

This post is completely self indulgent. I thought it would be fun to look back at some older pictures and reminisce a little! Please forgive me!
My bridal shower. Todd showed up at the end and surprised me with this autographed drawing of the Houston temple.


Sheryl (best friend) Shea (older sister) Me, and Meagan (younger sister)

My family

Todd's family

Todd and I were married on March 16th 2001 in the Houston Texas Temple. It was the happiest day of my life!

Tyler's first birthday!

Me and my roommate Ariana ready for Homecoming '00 at Ricks. Todd was my date!

Very few of you will know any of these people, but if your from Baytown and you ever attended a party at my house you'll recognize some of them! By the way....I'm under my sister...the one in the glasses.

Me right before pre-school or kindergarten graduation

This is me at 13 months. I was such a cutie!

8 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
chumly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

Where have I been? There was so much for me to catch up on. I love the trip down memory lane. I want to do it now.

I Hope Tyler is feeling better. So hard to watch your child be sick.

Oh and Josh is getting so big. I can't believe it.

I'm glad I can stay connected through your blog.

Kim Watson said...

I loved looking at these pictures, I'm so glad you posted them! You and Todd look so happy in your wedding pics - I remember that day. I've never seen that picture of Todd giving you the temple drawing. He's always been a great gift-giver.
You were a cute little girl and I can see your kids in you!

~LisaLou~ said...

Hi Sarah,
What a cute blog post. I think it's fun to reminisce! Your wedding pictures are so pretty. It's fun to see you with short hair!
Your boys are so cute. Tyler looks so sweet sleeping in his doorway. I hate it when the kids get sick. Hope he's feeling better.
Have a great week, Lisa R.

Matt and Jayna said...

Hey! Yes, Matt is going to go for a few days to scout camp. I think I'm going to call some girls to have a little playdate at my house on that Monday around 10am. Do you want to come?!? I'll probably have my little sister come spend the night with me Monday night! hehe, I usually have her come down when Matt's gone. Anyways, we should do something when they guys are gone. Let me know if you want to come over Monday!

Allyson said...

Its fun to look back....I was married Oct 2001. Seems like a long time ago and then on the other hand seems like yesterday. And I agree cute then, beautiful now!

Sarah's Place said...

That was fun to see all those pictures! Thanks for sharing!