Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sick Boy




I wouldn't normally post about my kids being sick, but this is only the second time that Tyler's really been sick in his 2 1/2 years of life. I feel so bad for him. :( It's been 24 hours so we'll see how he is today once he wakes up. He slept in his doorway last night with his bucket close by. I just had to snap these pictures of him. He's so cute when he's asleep! Also when he's not, but you know what I mean. :)
I also had to post this picture of Josh sleeping in his jumperoo. He does this all of the time and I love it! He'll bounce and bounce and get so worn out. It's too funny! So far Josh hasn't gotten sick, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Poor kid! That is so sad! Hope he feels better today!

Allyson said...

oh man, thats the worst kind of sick too. I'd take anything else. Thankfully we haven't gotten that in quite sometime.

jackson family said...

sickies are no fun! taylor is a pro at throw up buckets. hope he feels better soon!

Sarah said...

Yeah...he didn't get the concept of the bucket. Good thing I could tell when he was going to go or else I would've had several more messes to clean up.