Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Boys








These are just some random pictures we've taken over the last week. Todd must've taken the ones of Josh in his crib because I can't remember doing it!
Just one side note....Josh LOVES linkidoos...I don't know if that's how you spell it, but any mom out there knows what I'm talking
about. I try to remember to never leave the house without them and I attach them to whatever toy he's playing with! Here he is lovin' him some linkidoos!
Todd got the fire hat from some restaurant for Tyler, but it looks like Josh is having all the fun with it. Can we say future fireman?

1 comment:

Carman said...

those are some cute pictures!! Firehouse Subs is an awesome place to eat .....(hence the firemans hat!) Josh looks like he could be a fireman one day!! They're growing up so fast!